Wednesday, April 21, 2010

“In-betweeners”

Last class for the subject I was required to start this personal blogs (“Professional Practice for Fashion & Textile Designers” – Gosh, quite a long name!) we did some questionnaire to find out what kind of person you are with bias towards personality traits and characteristics suited for self-employment.

The findings, although, were interesting, but for me hardly surprising. In 3 out of 6 categories such as being introvert/extrovert, planning ability and creativity (in general) I happen to be “in-betweener”. Thus, as it appears I am quite an obvious chameleon even from that point of view. I’m very mood-dependent. That’s why I can be shy or can be outgoing, can be creative in my approach to problem-solving and can get really stuck, always make plans and “to do” lists but, in practice, find it highly complicated to follow them. Anyway, it’s good to know that I know myself pretty well )))

No comments:

Post a Comment